Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Translation Trouble

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
  • Quentin Rajnelli
    Participant

Hello,

When I try to translate the theme into French with Codestyling Localization, I get a multiple textdomain warning and to contact the theme author.

Warning: The actual loaded translation content contains mixed textdomains and is not pure translateable within one textdomain.
    It seems, that there is code contained extracted out of other plugins, themes or widgets and used by copy & paste inside some source files.
    The affected unknown textdomains are: wpsc, wpb, wordpress-importer, themeva_admin, themeva-admin, optionsframeworktheme, optionsframework, options_framework_themeva, options_framework_theme, js_composer, buddypress, bbpress

I precise, I have this properties about my “languages/fr_FR.po”

Project-Id-Version DynamiX v4.2.2
    Report-Msgid-Bugs-To
    POT-Creation-Date 2013-08-05 17:47+0100
    PO-Revision-Date 2015-02-04 11:10:41+0000
    Last-Translator NorthVantage <info@northvantage.co.uk>
    Language-Team themeva <info@themeva.com>
    MIME-Version 1.0
    Content-Type text/plain; charset=UTF-8
    Content-Transfer-Encoding 8bit
    Plural-Forms nplurals=2; plural=n>1;
    X-Generator CSL v1.x
    X-Poedit-Language English
    X-Poedit-Country UNITED STATES
    X-Poedit-SourceCharset utf-8
    X-Poedit-KeywordsList __;_e;__ngettext:1,2;_n:1,2;__ngettext_noop:1,2;_n_noop:1,2;_c,_nc:4c,1,2;_x:1,2c;_ex:1,2c;_nx:4c,1,2;_nx_noop:4c,1,2;
    X-Poedit-Basepath ../
    X-Poedit-Bookmarks
    X-Poedit-SearchPath-0 .
    X-Textdomain-Support yes

My worpdress is already in French,

I just want to know if the translation is already existing or if I have to do it manually.

Because when I follow this instructions : http://themeva.com/docs/dynamix/language-translation/

And this:

January 20, 2014 at 9:41 am
    Hi,
    I am not entirely sure what you mean by it overwrites the other domain? Please could you elaborate on this.
    You will need to install Codestyling Localization plugin and change the WP install language to French if you haven’t already.
    More information here. After you have done this, please read the DynamiX documentation for more information on translation here.
    Once Codestyling is installed, you can then translate your words manually if needs be. Find the theme on Codestyling > Added a new language > Scan it > Created a .mo file > Edit and search for the translation > Translated Read more > Generated the .mo file again and viewed the site.
    Hope this helps.
    Kind regards,
    Tom

Nothing work…

Thank you !

Site URL : http://www.howedo.shareyourproject.fr/

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately no one has created a French version for the theme, so it will have to be done manually. The codestyling localization plugin should work fine. You do not have to worry about the multiple text domain as it is just detecting the different versions, you can continue.

If you post your WP login details, I’ll take a look for you, however it should work as per the documentation, as many have translated it already.

Kind regards,
    Andy

Quentin Rajnelli
    Participant

Thank you for your quick answer 🙂
    I will begin to translate myself the template, and if you want I can send you the final version if you want to use it for a next template.

Kind regards.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

That would be fantastic, thank you! 🙂

Jerome
    Participant

Hi Quentin,

I’m french too, and I will be interested too, to know how to only translate in French the “NorthVantage Contact Form”, like you did here.
    How did you do to personnalize all the information “Veuillez noter qu’aucun support ne sera donné via ce formulaire”.
    And to finish how did you do to open the contact form when you click on the menu “contact”?
    Thanks a lot for your help.
    Jérôme

Quentin Rajnelli
    Participant

Hello Jerome,

I begin with the information “Veuillez noter qu’aucun support ne sera donné via ce formulaire”, it’s very easy.
    I just created a Text Widget with the same html code like the demo but in French 🙂 like here.
    For the menu droppanel, I just created a menu with a css code like that. To activate the css, you need to open the screen option on the top of your back office like here.
    And to finish, I give to the Creator of the Dynamix Template and to you the small translation I had to do, only for the website visitor. I don’t have already translate some sentences on the buddypress plugin but it will be soon 🙂 .
    The fr_FR file is here.

Jerome
    Participant

Hi Quentin,

Thanks a lot for your quick answer!
    I will try this.
    Thanks again.

Mairie d’Arcueil
    Participant

Bonjour, j’ai fait cette traduction en grande partie (pas touché à woo commerce car je n’en ai pas l’usage). Donne -moi ton mail et je t’envoie les fichiers.
    cecile

Jerome
    Participant

Hi Quentin,

It works perfectly! 🙂 Nice!

Regarding the Display Drop Panel, I’ve a question, if you have changed the color background, maybe you will have the answer of my question 🙂
    Here is the post

Thanks in advance for the help.

Jerome
    Participant

Bonjour Cécile,

Avec plaisir je récupèrerai bien les fichiers.

Voici mon email (iphonejeje@free.fr)

Un grand MERCI d’avance!

Bonne fin de dimanche.

Jérôme

Mairie d’Arcueil
    Participant

Fichiers de traduc envoyés à Jérôme. Quentin si vous les voulez aussi, faites-moi signe…

To Themeva team : I have translated most of the theme (except the woo commerce feature). Some revisions will be needed I presume as this is not the latest version of the theme. But if you want them, please tell me how I can mail them to you.

Have a nice day.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

That’s great news @arcueil2, thank you so much! You can send it to info@themeva.com

Quentin Rajnelli
    Participant

Merci pour la proposition Cécile,
    Je veux bien que vous me transmettiez votre traduction car la mienne n’est que trop succincte 🙂
    Mon adresse mail est quentin.rajnelli@kedgebs.com

Je vous remercie encore ! Bonne journée 🙂

Quentin Rajnelli
    Participant

Hello Everybody !

I have an other problem…
    All was fine for my translation, an now, I don’t now why, I have no translation on the site …

if you could help me that would be great 🙂

Quentin Rajnelli
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.