Home / Forums / ePix Support / Trouble posting grid gallery

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
  • Sedar Yildirim
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve just bought your theme as i’m starting a new photography website, love how it looks.

I’m having trouble adding a grid gallery to a new page.

I’ve made a new page, Street Photography, uploaded some pictures to my Word press media library.
    On the page editor, I insert the VC element Grid gallery and name it Streetphotpgraphy, but I’m at a loss how to upload/select the pictures i want in the gallery.

I’ve tried entering the page ID for the pictures in the data source field, but it doesn’t seem to work and the page remains blank. I’m able to upload the pictures to portfolio and do it that way, but I don’t want them linking to blogposts/portfolios, I just want them displayed in a grid, and when clicked, a larger version pops.

Sedar Yildirim
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you post a link please? It’s worth posting your WordPress login too, I’ll be able to resolve the issue much faster with the details.

Kind regards,
    Andy

Sedar Yildirim
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Sedar,

I see what the issue is, if you post your FTP details, I’ll fix this for you now.

Also, the theme is installed in the wrong directory. It looks like you uploaded the entire zip file from ThemeForest and not just the epix.zip file. This ideally needs to be resolved, otherwise you may encounter some issues in the future.

Sedar Yildirim
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

That login does not appear work? Is the username correct?

Sedar Yildirim
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

For some reason it doesn’t work for me. I would change the directory when you get home and then also apply this fix.

Replace ePix/lib/inc/classes/slideset-class.php

With this file ( unzip ):

http://help.themeva.com/tmp/epix/slideset-class.php.zip – it should then work with your images.

Sedar Yildirim
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Sedar,

I’ll investigate this for you and fix for the next version or give you a solution here, is this via a Gallery ( Grid )?

You can leave a review via http://themeforest.net/downloads > find DynamiX and rate there, THANK YOU!

Have a great weekend!

Kind regards,
    Andy

Sedar Yildirim
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately I can’t do it with the login details, only FTP. I’ll be working on this and releasing the next version in the next day or so.

Sedar Yildirim
    Participant

Hi Andy,

That’s fine thanks! Waiting patiently for that then!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.