Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Trouble with Front Page Slider

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
  • kariellen35
    Participant

Ever since I updated to the newest version of Dynamix I have been running into issues… my most current issue is with my front page slider. It used to be 3D, now the only option I can get to work is a stage slider. I would like to go back to the same one I used to have.

Thank you for your time.

Take care,
    Kari

kariellen35
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

kariellen35
    Participant

Also, some weird things have been happening that make me think something is really up. Like when I chose “bullet” as my scroll feature, it puts the bullets way up and to the right. I’ve never had this much trouble before with an update.

Hi @kariellen35

Would you be able to disable Clef for now so we can easily login and check the issue on your site?

Thanks!

kariellen35
    Participant

Also my drop panel is formatted wrong and I’ve even tried resetting the widgets with no result… sorry. The list just goes on.

kariellen35
    Participant

Hi @kariellen35

We can’t seem to login to your WP Dashboard. Can you please check and send us the correct login credentials?

Regards,

kariellen35
    Participant

Yes will do. Sorry about that

kariellen35
    Participant

Hi @kariellen35

We sincerely apologize for the delayed reply.

Can you please give us permission to disable all your plugins? Because no matter what Slider I select, even if set to ‘None’, the stage slider keeps appearing.

Regards,

kariellen35
    Participant

Yes. Do whatever you need to do. Thank you!

Hi @kariellen35

I have just confirmed this to the developer and said that the 3D Slider has been deprecated. If you want a 3D effect, it’s best to use the Revolution Slider.

Regards,

kariellen35
    Participant

Ok. well, I guess that means I have a lot of work to do…

Is there anyway you can tell me what is going on with my drop panel? This is another cumbersome issue I have been trying to fix since the update. I don’t understand what could have caused the format to get messed up.

Thank you again for your time. And thanks for looking into the slider issue. I will re-do my front page slider directly through revolution slider in order to fix that problem.

Take care,
    Kari

Hi @kariellen35

The drop panel should be fixed now. Can you please check and confirm from your end?

Thanks!

kariellen35
    Participant

I will and I’ll let you know. Thank you so much!!!!! 🙂 Do you mind letting me know what you did to fix it? If you changed any code I’d just like to save the original. I’ll check it now. Thanks again!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.