Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Trouble with getting Customize feature to work

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • Rob Harris
    Participant

I have been trying to redo an old website I have in order to get rid of malware that infected it. I used Dynamix as the site’s theme. I’ve started a brand new application and uploaded the theme to the site (4.3.2) It doesn’t seem to be working properly. I don’t remember ever having issues with this theme before and I know it is up to date because it comes up as being so when I enter my username and API.

This is what comes up when I click on customize: http://sailingcordelia.com/scottscreek2/wp-admin/customize.php

Is there a setting that I need to turn on in order to get all of the customizable features to come up?

Thank you for your time.

Take care,
    Kari

Hi @bobbychuck

Can you send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can check on this further?

Regards,

Rob Harris
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Rob Harris
    Participant

Rob Harris
    Participant

Hi @bobbychuck

You are using really old version of the theme which does not work well with WP 4.5, the same goes for Visual Composer.

You do not have the Envato plugin installed which should have made the update easier. You can also add your Themeforest Username and API key here for updates in the future: http://scottscreekanimalhospital.org/wp-admin/themes.php?page=options-framework

The best option you have now is to download the latest version from ThemeForest then upload it to your site. Once uploaded, delete Visual Composer then reinstall the latest version via Appearance > Theme Options > Install Plugins.

Thanks!

Rob Harris
    Participant

Hi @bobbychuck,

I coordinate this with the developer and he confirmed that you should still be able to update the current version you are using the newest version.

Can you please retry manually downloading a copy of theme? You can do this via ThemeForest > Downloads > Download ( WordPress Installable File ) and check within the folder DynamiX/style.css for the version number – it shows it at the top of the style.css file.

Thanks!

Rob Harris
    Participant

I’m sorry. But just to clarify… what is the most current version?

Hi,

The most current version of Dynamix is version 4.5.3.

Thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.