Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Trouble with Tabs to change border color, radius, style using visual editor

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • socialmeditate
    Participant

I’m having trouble changing the border color, style, and radius in the Tabs. I go into Tabs Settings, then to Design Options, then scroll down to make customizations of color, style, radius. Whenever I save and update, it returns to the default settings.

Sometimes it will replace the background color with the border color. The default setting of the skin has a border also, but the border color isn’t coming through. I have tried using 3-4 different installations of the tabs, and I get the same result.

This seems to be an issue with the editor specific to tabs. I just installed the latest version of the theme. Thanks for your help!

socialmeditate
    Participant

To update my question, I also tried changing the border of a button and encountered the same issue. There appears to be an issue with the front page editor for anything related to changing the border. Any updates made are not saved, automatically goes back to default settings

I’m sure that there is a bad Donald Trump joke in there somewhere about problems with the border 🙂

Thanks for your help resolving this issue!

Hi @socialmeditate

Our apologies for the delayed reply.

Can you please send over your site URL and login credentials so we can test this as well?

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.