Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Troubles Page Layout Changing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Everton
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m trying to change the page layout individually on the edit page, but when I change from “Left + Right Sidebar” to “Fullwidth”, for example, and publish the page, nothing happens in the page.
    If I change the page layout on the “the options”, works fine, but this change is valid for all pages site.

Can I change the layout individually, page by page?

Waiting, tks!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes it should work exactly like that. I’ve just logged in to take a look and there is something very strange going on. You don’t appear to have the options for a page, when I create a new page, it uses the post options instead. Can you try disabling all plugins apart from Visual Composer and the theme default plugins to see if that resolves the issue please?

If not, I believe there maybe an issue with your WordPress install?

Everton
    Participant

Hi, it’s very strange in fact.
    I didn’t install any plugin, appart the timeline express. All the others came with the theme pack. But i was try to change the layout page before install it.
    The wordpress was installed by softaculous app installer and there was no issue during the installation.

waiting, tks a lot!

Everton
    Participant

It was the Timeline Express plugin. It’s broken the slide manager too. =(

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I’m really not sure what the plugin is doing to upset the options that much. Other plugins use the CMB ( the metabox options in pages ) and they work fine together.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.