Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Twitter Feed CSS Styling

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • Jeff
    Participant

I am trying to style the twitter css and i cant seem to find it.

from what i see is that it is inheriting the global font settings from the body  any ideas?

I am trying to change the box fill color & border color as well as the text color.

Also, if i wanted to change the color of the icon in the twitter scrolling feed but not in the social media icon area where would i find the img src to change for that?

thanks,

BTW, this theme blows me away more and more every update! keep it up!

Jeff
    Participant

solved the icon color change issue (see solution below) but still trying to figure out the font.

found the icon for the twitter feed in    /wp-content/themes/DynamiX/images/css-sprite.png

— note if you are planning on changing the color of the twitter icon in the twitter feed it seems to be the same image as the “dark” option for social media preferences so if you have dark selected it will also change the color throughout all social media icons

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for the compliment, it was a huge undertaking, but get there eventually.

You can use the following CSS to control the twitter feed. Add the CSS to Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS e.g.

#primary-wrapper .twitter-wrap {color:#333;}

As for the logo, this is the safer method, use the one of the CSS options below:

Light Icon:

#primary-wrapper .twitter-wrap div.social-twitter {background-position : -4520px 0 !important;}

Color Icon:

#primary-wrapper .twitter-wrap div.social-twitter {background-position : -1680px 0 !important;}

Dark Icon:

#primary-wrapper .twitter-wrap div.social-twitter {background-position : -4480px 0 !important;}

Jeff
    Participant

i am trying to display the color icon. the above details for the color icon displays the youtube icon

Jeff
    Participant

[Resolved]

thank you for your response earlier, it was my error.  you rock!

Jeff
    Participant

actually the color icon code you provided is still showing the youtube icon…

any ideas?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Andy appoligizes for this, here is the correct code.

Color Icon:

background-position : -1240px 0;

Kind regards,
    Tom

Jeff
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Try this insead:

#primary-wrapper .tweet_quote_wrapper {background-color: #ffffff;}

Jeff
    Participant

Thanks Andy,

I replaced this code with what I was using but I am still having the issue with only the first line of text highlighted

Is there anything else you would suggest I try?

Thanks again,

Jeff

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Jeff,

Try this instead ( I have forgotten it was an ID and not a class for the tweet_quote_wrapper ):

#primary-wrapper #tweet_quote_wrapper {background-color: #ffffff;}

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.