Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Typewriter formatting individual lines

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • seanicboom
    Participant

Hi,
    If I am using Typewriter, I am finding myself unable to format individual lines.

My first typewriter line is
    “xxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxx.”
    and the second line is
    “xxxxxxx”

the first line is rather long and requires me to set a smaller font size or risk running off the page, but for the second line I would like to make the font much larger to fill the page and be impactful. Is there a way to do it, or a hack/workaround? I’ve tried adding in a second typewriter but I don’t seem to be able to put them on top of each other so I end up with extra rows and too much free space.

Any help is appreciated!

Hi @seanicboom

Adding two separate typewriter elements is the best option so you have full control of each element. If you have too much space between them, kindly send over your login credentials so we can check what CSS code we can apply?

Regards,

seanicboom
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Thank you for sending your link as that gives us a better view of your issue.

Both typewriter lines have the same ‘identifiers’ to there is no way to style the 2nd line via CSS to have a larger font than the 1st line.

Using 2 separate typewrite elements is also not an option since they will overlap.

I will forward this to the developer for consideration for future updates.

Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.