Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / UberMenu and DynamiX

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
  • 5ngua
    Participant

I wonder if UberMenu plugin work out with DynamiX http://codecanyon.net/item/ubermenu-wordpress-mega-menu-plugin/154703?WT.ac=category_item&WT.z_author=sevenspark
    UberMenu is top sale plugin on codecanyon. Do you plan to combine the plugin to your theme package?
    Thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, Ubermenu should work with DynamiX. It is not on the list to be included in with the theme though.

Tom

5ngua
    Participant

can you confirm that DynamiX meets all of UberMenu’ requirements?
    – Use of the WordPress 3 Menu System
    – For Automatic Integration, a theme that meets the Requirements
    Thanks Tom.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

DynamiX does use the menu attribute as the theme allows the user to change the menu on a page by page basis. However, Andy will work with you to improve this. Can you please provide your FTP details and he will sort this out for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

5ngua
    Participant

Hi,
    Thanks for the offer to help. I haven’t purchased UberMenu plugin yet. Will you improve this in the next future release of DynamiX or not? If not, when I purchase the plugin, I will let you informed. I hope you can work out to make DynamiX completely compatible with UberMenu by default because it is very popular on codecanyon.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

It’s completely valid what the theme is doing, however I’ll need to put in extra code for this to cater for Ubermenu. It’s not had issues in the past but I can guarantee I’ll change it so it suits the plugin.

5ngua
    Participant

That’s great, Andy. Is that a hard work? Do you anticipate the release version of DynamiX that will contain the changes?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Yep, the aim is to release the new version next week and I’m confident I’ll get this fix done too.

This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Crisher,

You shouldn’t need to edit the theme like they say, Ubermenu should integrate with the theme perfectly. We do not recommend editing files of the theme like they say to do.

If you put your files back to how they were, I can help you set it up correctly.

Thanks,
    Tom

If files back to how they were but it’s not working correctly.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Crisher,

It seems your site is currently offline but I was able to see a cached version where the Ubermenu looked like it was functioning correctly? Can you please confirm this.

Thanks,
    Tom

my site is online and i’m working on it now. No it doesn’t work right i get this:

Please note that if your menu doesn’t seem to be working properly after using Automatic Integration, the most common scenario is that you have residual styling from your theme and would need to use Manual Integration instead. Try the Direct Injection Testing setting below to see if your menu works better outside of your theme’s menu.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

All that error is suggesting is that some Theme CSS is conflicting with the Ubermenu CSS, however after a very quick look I can’t find it and as you can see from the front end, it looks perfectly fine.

I would potentially ask Ubermenu what exactly is conflicting there, I would have thought that the integration is fully passable now.

Andy I hate to bother you again but the menu is not right and shows half the time and then sometimes has multiple tweet buttons showing usually when you hit the 323-839-1289 menu. The portfolios button almost never opens when sub menu just a gray box. Blog news menu does the same thing 50 % of the time all you see is tweet buttons. Can you please check in to this as i have tried everything to get this working right. The admin login password i gave earlier still works if you need to login. thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.