Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / ugly product description tab?!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • shaady
    Participant

How to remove the tab view and only show the description? also is it possible to switch from dynamix to epix? That theme is more matching our company!!

kind regards.
    Shaady EasyFoto Zeeland

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, you can switch to ePix and most page options and shortcodes will remain intact. You may have to make a few minor changes, but overall it should be a pretty smooth transition. This will also changes the description area as ePix has better styling integration with Woocommerce ( assuming that’s what you’re using? ).

shaady
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

shaady
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

What bugs are you referring to in DynamiX. Any reported bugs are resolved, hence why it’s been going strong for 5 years this year. Unfortunately you can’t swap licences or get a refund on a working theme.

shaady
    Participant

oh yes you can, but you won’t… isn’t? well just take a look to my previous posts, and look at every page with multiple browsers, than you’ll notice the bug’s. http://easyfotozeeland.nl

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

The only real thing I can see that isn’t working properly is the header color. I’ve discovered that IE11 needs it’s own ruling for this and I’ll resolve for the next one. If there is anything I’ve missed, inform me and I’ll resolve them.

shaady
    Participant

shaady
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Do you have an example of the image in the header, I’ve not come across that before.

The reason the description looks transparent is because woocommerce is overriding the default color and setting it to grey. It you had a plain white background, it would display properly.

Unfortunately it would be the same with any theme that isn’t fully integrated with woocommerce ( like ePix ) and where you can change the background from the default white color.

Woocommerce used to have the ability to change these colors, unfortunately now they’ve disabled this and you have to do it manually.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.