Home Forums You Theme Support Ultimate pricing tables not working properly

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

eskamedia
    Participant

The plugin “Ultimate pricing tables” is not functioning properly anymore.

It’s not possible to change the columns or to drag and drop the tables in a different order.
    See screencast: https://share.viewedit.com/jC4Fh37UDR7kKWTLkwRZ1W

Could you please update the plugin so it functions with the latest VC version?

Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @eskamedia

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can personally check and test this?

Regards,

eskamedia
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @eskamedia

Can you please give us permission to disable all plugins to test if any of them is causing the issue?

Rrgards.

eskamedia
    Participant

You have permission!

Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @eskamedia

I have disabled all the plugins and the issue still persists. I checked your Dashboard and you are currently using the latest version of YOU theme and Visual Composer so that should not be the issue.

I can see that you are also using a new version of WordPress. Can you downgrade it to 4.8.0 from 4.8.1 to check if this causes the problem?

Regards,

eskamedia
    Participant

Hi, I can confirm the problem is still there after downgrading WordPress to 4.7.5. Please see for yourself with the details I provided before.

Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @eskamedia

I checked on this further and it seems to be an issue with the server and not with Visual Composer or Pricing table since I am running VC 5.2.1 on my site with Pricing table and it works without issues.

On Chrome Dev Tools, I am seeing this error:

pricingtable.js?ver=5.2.1:36 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 't_plan' of undefined
        at n.<anonymous> (pricingtable.js?ver=5.2.1:36)
        at load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-resizable,jquery-ui-draggable,jq&load[]=uery-ui-button,jquery-ui-position,jquery-ui-dialog,utils,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-ui-menu,wp-a11y,jquery-ui-autocomplete,backbo&load[]=ne,wp-util,plupload,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-touch-punch,iris,wp-color-picker,jquery-ui-progressbar&ver=4.7.5:14

Can you please try to remove Pricing Table then reinstall it? Also, what PHP version are you using on the server?

Regards,

eskamedia
    Participant

I’m on PHP version 5.6.1 and tried a reinstall, nothing worked. I switched to another VC pricing table plugin that did work without any problems.

Edcel
    Edcel

That is pretty weird @eskamedia since the plugin works on a number of customers’ sites and on my test site as well, which points to possibly an issue with hosting.

If you still want to use the Ultimate Pricing table, I can forward this issue to the developer to confirm where the issue could be.

Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.