Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Unable to get Visual Composer support

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • kariellen35
    Participant

Hello again! 🙂

This theme came with Visual Composer and the only way they will offer support for their product is by making an additional purchase of $36. I have tried reaching out to them but have hit a dead end. The trouble I am having is with their accordion element. It had been working fine up until the last time I updated wordpress, so that makes me think that it is a compatibility issue. This isn’t so much a support question as it is a request to resolve an issue with their product, but they don’t have an option to contact them without buying their support. So I am just wondering if other theme users been able to resolve issues with the plugins that come with Dynamix, and if so, how?

Thank you once again for your time.

Take care,
    Kari

kariellen35
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @kariellen35

Can you please update your Visual Composer version to this http://acoda.com/tmp/js_composer.zip ?

You are using version 4.12 while that link is version 5.3.

Regards,

kariellen35
    Participant

I just updated it. It wasn’t showing that a new version was available! So hopefully that fixes it. I’ll post here as soon as I know if my problem was resolved in case anyone else is having the same issues.

I also updated Revolution Slider, which actually did say that there was a new version available. The version you have on http://acoda.com/tmp/ is 5.4.5.1 which I uploaded to my site, however, it is still saying there is another update available. Do you know when you guys will be posting the newest version? I just like to keep everything as up to date as possible to avoid having vulnerabilities.

Thanks again for your time! 🙂

Take care,
    Kari

kariellen35
    Participant

The update did not resolve my accordion issue. Am I able to get a purchase code for this product? They require one in order to open a support ticket and want to charge $36 in order to do so, even though this is a bug issue, not a support question. I have tried again to look for any other way to contact them with no luck!! Also, the problem I am having is not a question of it interfering with other plugins or my theme because I have tried going to a generic theme and deactivating all other plugins. Thanks.

Take care,
    Kari

Hi @kariellen35

The update to the theme should be released soon. The developer is just finishing the demos to be released together with the major update.

Can you please elaborate your issue with the Accordion element so we can try to replicate the issue on our test site?

Regards,

kariellen35
    Participant

I’m sorry. I posted my accordion issue under another topic regarding visual composer troubles. The body section of the accordion no longer populates and had been working just fine before. I think this started when I updated to the latest WordPress, but I’m not positive. A new WP version was just released today and I think I just saw that there might be a new version of this theme out as well… I’ll try updating both if available and will post here if it works! Thanks.

Take care,
    Kari

Hi @kariellen35

Yes an major update to Dynamix should be available soon. It is best to wait on this update to check if that fixes the bugs that you are seeing on the site.

Regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.