Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Unable to import demo data.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
  • jenniferjbboles
    Participant

I have tried everything suggested regarding importing the demo data and nothing works. The theme is there but none of the demos will import. Please help.

Hi @jenniferjbboles

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we could personally test and check on this from our end?

Regards,

jenniferjbboles
    Participant

I sent them over. 🙂

jenniferjbboles
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

jenniferjbboles
    Participant

Any luck? I’m specifically needing the clean photography demo. I also love elements of the freelancer demo and was wondering if some of those could be added when I’m customizing the clean photography template?

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  jenniferjbboles. Reason: Incomplete message

Hi @jenniferjbboles

i can’t seem to login to your Dashboard as the credentials you sent is incorrect. Can you please check?

Regards,

jenniferjbboles
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @jenniferjbboles

It looks like there’s an issue with the Clean Photography demo because it also behaves the same in our test site.

I have already reported this to the developer. I’ll update you once I have an update on this.

Regards,

jenniferjbboles
    Participant

Freelancer is also doing it. As is Photography, Modern Agency, etc. None of the demos are importing. It’s not just the clean photography.

Hi @jenniferjbboles

This should now be fixed.

Please try to import the demo again and let us know if you are able to import it.

Regards.

jenniferjbboles
    Participant

Still not working! I gave you my log in info and you were going to get this fixed. We’ve made zero progress. Please fix this issue.

jenniferjbboles
    Participant

I am unable to even upload the 2nd and 3rd choices as a back up option for the clean photography. The freelancer and clean agency are also not loading or working. Even the demos are done. I’ve never had this kind of issue with a theme before. Especially having days go by with no change. I’m becoming frustrated and wondering if I made a mistake in purchasing this theme.

Hi @jenniferjbboles

I checked your Dashboard and site, Clean Photography demo has successfully been imported. Kindly clear your browser’s cache and re check your site.

Also, as for the other demos you mentioned, I tested it and the demo preview is absolutely working fine.

Regards,

jenniferjbboles
    Participant

Thank you! I got it taken care of. I am unable to find any documentation on the grid gallery, specifically the grid masonry, that I fell in love with here:

http://you.acoda.com/responsive-wordpress-theme/grid-gallery-2/

http://you.acoda.com/responsive-wordpress-theme/grid-gallery-2/

Can you please help me? This is the method I need for displaying my gallery, rather than a portfolio post style that is provided in the specific demo i have installed. I assumed there would be gallery options within the demo but there are not. Additionally, the are included in my theme purchase, so I thought it would be a quick build out of the grid gallery but I cannot find info in your documentation ANYWHERE. Please help. Thank you!

Hi @jenniferjbboles

My apologies for the delayed reply.

If you want a Grid Gallery on your page, you just need to add the Grid Gallery element on your page via Visual Composer.

If you retry importing a demo, a number of pages will be created as dummy content a few of which uses the Grid Gallery element. This way you can check how the page was set up.

Regards,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.