Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Unable to install?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • I am trying to install the You theme and am getting a strange error. Oddly enough I was able to install it on one site (didn’t end up using it) and wanted to load on the second site and am getting load errors. Specifically it says “are you sure you want to do this? Please Try again”

So far I have tried the FTP method, the wordpress add themes method, and can’t seem to find the install method through the envato market place. Do you have any advice on what I could be doing wrong? I have also tried both mozilla, and chrome (and tried downloading the file a few different times).

thank you! I love the theme when I have gotten to load it and felt it was perfect for this particular client.

Damn I had been loading to an incorrect FTP folder. Although the FTP method has now seemed to have worked. I apologize for the premature request.

Now I will figure out why I can’t seem to load the demos. Any tips? Switching browsers seems to help but can be hit or miss.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

When you say you can’t load the demos, do you mean install them? Please post your WP login details if you’re still having issues 🙂 hit the “Set as private reply” to hide them from public view.

apli
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @apli

I tried to install a sample theme and it worked without any issue. Can you send us a screenshot of the error? Also, have you tried installing the theme via FTP?

Regards,

apli
    Participant

Hi,
    FTP worked. This is is a screenshot of the original error message, just FYI in case it happens to other people.

Thank you,
    Jose

Hi @apli

Just to confirm, has this ticket already been resolved? Don’t hesitate contact us if you encounter any issues.

Regards,

apli
    Participant

Hi Edcel. FTP worked. Thank you!

Glad to know that.

Don’t hesitate to contact us if you encounter any issues.

Regards,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.