Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Unable to update You Theme with Envato Toolkit as shown in the manual

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • kokes
    Participant

Hello,

I’m trying to update the theme and am unable to do it with the Envato Toolkit and apparently, the updates for this theme won’t automatically show up in the WP dashboard so that it can be updated from there. The only thing that I see after clicking on the Envato Toolkit is a single page that has an option for Backup Information, Github Updater, and SSL Verify, and at the top of the page it instructs me to enter my User Account Information which is my marketplace username and secret API key. This is not what the instructions in the manual tell me that I am supposed to see here, but also, it’s not accepting my username or API Key!?! There are other theme options that I can see in the manual, but don’t see in my actual install, so I’m assuming that once I can finally update my theme, these will be available. However, I cannot even get the theme updated, so I’m quite stuck. Can you please help me with this? I have version 1.1 of the theme running at this time. Thanks so much 🙂

Hi

Can you please follow the steps provided in this link: http://docs.acoda.com/you/2016/03/10/updating-the-theme/ ?

Regards,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.