Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Update Issues

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • Reginald Golden
    Participant

Hey Andy, I updated the theme and a few issues occurred,

First the transparent header you created for me doesn’t work anymore, and you told me updating wouldn’t affect it,
    Now I have this weird box across the top of the page, and my pricing page stop displaying correctly as well…Please help.

Also where did you get that awesome video in the rev slider of the guy working on the tablet in your demo…

Thanks a million

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Are you using DynamiX 5.0.2? Can you clear any caching plugins ( if you’re using them ) and if you’re still having the issues, please post a link, along with your WP login details.

Reginald Golden
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

The search can be removed from Appearance > Theme Options > Header > Search Bar.

Unfortunately the username / password doesn’t work for me.

I can’t tell what version you’re using because the site is cached, can you ensure you’re using 5.0.2 and clear the caching plugin to see if that resolves it.

Also, the video can be purchased here: http://videohive.net/item/woman-chatting-on-smartphone/9296677 🙂

Reginald Golden
    Participant

I will email u the correct credentials, is there any way to delete this thread as I was not clearly thinking and posted private info here lol

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I received your email but the details still will not allow me to log in.

Can you post them here and click the “Set as private reply”, this will allow only myself to see the details.

Reginald Golden
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’ve finally managed to log in, but I don’t see any issues with the pricing tables or the header. With regards to the Transparent Header, there is an option now within the Page > Page Config > Header > Floating Header + Transparent.

Reginald Golden
    Participant

My apologies I figured out the pricing table however when someone views the page, you can see the transparent header unless they scroll down. It’s like the slider is overlaying the header.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for missing the header bit. I’ve resolved that for you now – I’m not sure why it was behaving like that on your setup. Either way, it’s fixed – if you have any further issues let me know. 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.