Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Update Logo

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • bisct
    Participant

After update theme the logo at top left displaying in browser Mozilla shrink, in browser chrome its ok. Take a look please. (biscotti-tsoungari.com)
    Before update the logo remain the same size and dont shrink automatic.
    Thank you in advance.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

This is the sticky menu option with the latest version of the theme. You can turn it off by going to Appearance > Theme Options > Header > Sticky Menu Off.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

bisct
    Participant

Dear Tom,
    the option sticky menu was off. The problem exists. In Mozilla after update the logo shrink automatic.

Thank you.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Are you using the very latest version of DynamiX (4.0.8)?

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

bisct
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

It looks like FireFox displays the retina version of your logo and as you are using a smaller image for your retina logo, it is displaying smaller.

I recommend either removing the retina logo from your theme options, or creating a correct sized retina image which is exactly double the size of the original. You then need to add in the dimensions of the retina image below it.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

bisct
    Participant

Dear Tom,

problem resolved. It must be exactly double the size of the original, so it works perfect in Mozilla. One think that I find, but I dont have problem with it, only for your information, is that in Chrome, in the greek homepage the logo is displayed perfect but if you go in other page (category or products) the logo shrink (also in the eng or german pages).

Thank you for your help!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

We are looking into a fix for this as we have found something very temperamental with the logo that we cannot quite figure out yet as it only shows part of the time.

Thank you.
    Tom

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.