Home / Forums / ePix Support / Updated Documentation?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • zistudios
    Participant

Hi, is there updated documentation somewhere? I’m finding that not all items on the Theme Options page are documented. I’d rather read the manual than always bug the forum. 🙂 Some examples of things I’m not clear on what they do and I don’t see them in the doco:
    – Sticky Menu (figured this one out by turning it off…somewhat obvious, nut not documented)
    – Image Resizer (off / on). Not sure which images this affects and ultimately what it would resize to
    – First Image Detection – I somewhat figured out what this does…but not totally. I’d love a clear explanation

Thanks again for the awesome theme!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

These are not documented as either they are options that are not really used or they are self explanatory.

– Image Resizer (off / on). – The image resizer is turned on by default and resizes all images on the site. If you unselect this, all images would load up in full resolution and your site would load slow.
    – First Image Detection – This picks up the first image within a post and puts it as the featured image.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.