Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Updated to 2.8.6 – Gallery & Menu Alignment Issue

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • Anthony
    Participant

Hi there,

I just updated to 2.8.6 and now the main menu has shifted over to the right hand side. This is also happening to one of my accordion galleries too. I've tried deactivating and reactivating the galleries but to no avail.

Also tried re-installing the theme and still didnt fix. I also just tried switching to different gallery types on this page and they center perfectly. For some reason its only doing this with the accordion gallery. I have also made a dummy page with an accordion gallery and also tried using varying slidesets and it is doing the same thing.

Any ideas?

The dummy page showing the same issue is here as i will temporarily use a different gallery in the live non-test page so it doesnt look weird to visitors!: http://www.aperiso.com/gallerytest

The main navigation menu at the top is consistently mis-aligned on all pages

Thanks!

Anthony
    Participant

Ok i found the fix in another thread that you had made indicating the use of clear:both;  in the css. Seems to be ok now, but the main navigation menu is still aligned right also, and i cannot find a fix for that! Thanks!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Anthony,

It's because I have changed the way it worked – I had a lot of requests to align the menu left or right and only way I could achieve that is to set the menu to one extreme. You would need to modify the CSS to get it back to how it was before – let me know if this is something you require.

Anthony
    Participant

Hi Andy, 

Sorry for being so absent on this! I have some other pages to build out first so i will see if the menu placement grows on me. The biggest issue was fixing the gallery alignment which was solved thanks to information from you in another post. 

Thanks so much for the help as always! 

Anthony

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

No problem Anthony! 🙂

John
    Participant

I'm having the same problem as Anthony but unlike Anthony I'm not skilled enough to figure out where the change for clear:both: should be made. My page is http://www.jrtoddphotography.com and the problem is only seen with FireFox not IE. Any help in getting this corrected is appreciated. I can make the change to a CSS file but which one.

Ognjen
    Participant

Same here. On my hompage 3D gallery is shifted over to the right hand side, but only in Firefox. IE, Safari and Chrome are Ok.

Any help?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

It's a temporary bug but it is fixed for the next update – you can find the fix here http://help.themeva.com/groups/dynamix-support/forum/topic/3d-gallery-align-problem-with-2-8-6-theme/

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

It's DynamiX/style.css you need to edit. 

John
    Participant

Thanks for the fix. It's a great theme.

Ognjen
    Participant

Thanks for the fix.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.