Home / Forums / ePix Support / Updated to 3.9 need help

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Kris Maher
    Participant

Hello, I unfortunately updated to 3.9 on the ePix site… did the update to the theme and did the update to the visual composer fix that I found on the forums. Now I can see the slide set manager and all that again. However, I now have a string of code at the top I am not familiar enough to know how to fix. Any help would be greatly appreciated, at the 1 yard line right now and really like the theme, but may scrap it soon if I can’t figure all of this out. Thanks!

Here is the code that now sits above my editing area/dashboard:

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘type’ in /home1/kmaher/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/composer/lib/mapper.php on line 66

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘param_name’ in /home1/kmaher/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/composer/lib/mapper.php on line 69

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘param_name’ in /home1/kmaher/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/composer/lib/mapper.php on line 71

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘type’ in /home1/kmaher/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/composer/lib/mapper.php on line 66

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘param_name’ in /home1/kmaher/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/composer/lib/mapper.php on line 69

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘param_name’ in /home1/kmaher/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/composer/lib/mapper.php on line 71

Kris Maher
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Kris,

Please take a look at this post regarding this.

Tom

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.