Home / Forums / ePix Support / Updating Revolution Slider after ePix update to 2.1.1

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Brandon DiMartino
    Participant

Hello,

I’m having trouble updating my Revolution Slider after my ePix update. When I go to (http://acoda.com/troubleshooting-guide/) it brings me to another page that says “Contact your themeโ€™s author and ask them to send you a copy of the latest version of the plugin. This will be a “zip” file named “revslider.zip””. Is this something you can help me with? I have also read that we may have to purchase the update. I would greatly appreciate some clarification.

thanks a lot,

Brandon

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Brandon,

I need to highlight it more on the troubleshooting guide, but you can find the zip file in the ePix/plugins/ folder.

I hope that helps?

Brandon DiMartino
    Participant

Thank you for the assistance. This may be a dumb question bu where do I find the “epix/plugins/” folder? Is it on the Acoda website or somewhere accessed from my wordpress?

thank you

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you download the theme from ThemeForest – Log into your Account and goto Downloads > Find ePix and download the files, within the zip file you’ll find the folder ePix/plugins/ and the revslider.zip will be in there.

I hope that helps?

Brandon DiMartino
    Participant

Thank you! I finally got it successfully updated.

I’m still loving the ePix theme! Keep up the awesome work ๐Ÿ™‚

-Brandon

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

You’re welcome Brandon ๐Ÿ™‚

Gihu
    Participant

So here’s a stupid question from me: With the latest update of October 10, 2015 is it sufficient to upload the revslider.zip to …epix\plugins ? It seems there was nothing else updated.

If so, how will WordPress realize that the plugin has been updated? It’ll hardly use the zipped version for it when live.

Thanks for your help

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m not sure what you mean? It was only the Revolution Slider and Visual Composer updated. You have to update them following the instructions here: http://acoda.com/troubleshooting-guide/

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.