Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Updating Visual Composer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Sandra P
    Participant

Hi. Sorry if this is confusing

I have noticed that the js_composer plugin folder does not have the index.php, changes.txt, js_composer.php or credits.txt files
    in it. It just has the folders. The asset folder has a modified date of 1/16/14. The other folders are 12/30/13.

When you unzip the js_composer zip file, it has all the files and folders. All folders have modified date of 1/16/14. BUT the index.php, changes.txt, js_composer.php & credits.txt files have a modified date of 12/18/13. The files i currently have uploaded to my server have a modified date of 12/28/13 for these files.

Can you just clarify which are the correct files and how to update properly.

Sandra P
    Participant

I followed your instructions in forum by deleting the plugin and clicking the purple button to re-install. But after doing that, it installs version 3.7.3 when The new version should be 3.7.4.

Thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Sandra,

The Visual Composer guys keep releasing small updates just after Andy (theme creator) updates the themeva version of VC. As they keep releasing small updates, we have to wait a few days to see if it is stable before updating Dynamix with the latest version.

An update to Dynamix is coming out soon.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.