Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Upload Logo Problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • kristinanewyork
    Participant

Hi, I uploaded my logo, which has a tile and subtitle. Two different fonts are used in the logo. I uploaded the fonts to wordpress. Nevertheless, the fonts are screwed up and some letters are scrambled. Help, how do I fix this?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am slightly confused? You uploaded your logo? Is it an image or did you type it in from the Settings > General within your admin?

Please can you provide a little more information about this.

If you typed in the logo and slogan, the fonts used must either be Google fonts or Cufon to use it with the standard DynamiX options. If you have the font files for these, you can use a plugin called Any Font.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

kristinanewyork
    Participant

I uploaded a png file. It’s in the gallery, please take a look. Please please can you get back to me today because I cannot wait another 24 hours, I am in San Francisco.
    Thanks,
    Kristina

kristinanewyork
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

I have never seen WordPress do that to an image before. Are you exporting it correctly out of Illustrator as a PNG? Or are you renaming the saved illustrator file?

Please can you upload the .png file somewhere else and I will try to upload it myself to see exactly what is happening?

Kind regards,
    Tom

kristinanewyork
    Participant

Hi Tom, you are absolutely correct. The problem was the file. I used a third party site to convert to png and it did something to the file that messed it up in WordPress. I saved it correctly in AI as png and now it is perfect. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for your help.
    best,
    Kristina

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.