Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Uploaded logo not displaying

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Diallo Smith
    Participant

Hey guys I've been trying to upload my logo using the branding image function on the general setting and it doesn't show up.  It reads like its a bad link.  I've resized the logo several times but still no luck.  I checked the style sheet and the logo is twice as small as the dimensions in the style sheet.  Any suggestions on where to go from here?

Ulf Kohlmorgen
    Participant

Show us what you've entered in the image field name / path and supply the domain name where it should show up.

Diallo Smith
    Participant

The domain name is awakendetroit.com/new

the logo address that I uploaded is

http://awakendetroit.com/new/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/amlogo2.png

Ulf Kohlmorgen
    Participant

You've uploaded the image but the correct path for it isn't entered in the "URL of image" field on the general settings page of DynamiX.

It should contain something like: /wp-content/uploads/2011/07/amlogo2.png

Diallo Smith
    Participant

I tried that too.  I was just sending you the whole url so that you would know what it was.

Ulf Kohlmorgen
    Participant

PM me the details of your wpadmin login (change the password before you do it so that you can change it back to the original one afterwards). I'll take a look.

Ulf Kohlmorgen
    Participant

Solved, the relative path for the image was wrong.

/new/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/amlogo2.png

is the correct one and the image is displayed now.

Diallo Smith
    Participant

Awesome.  so if I want to upload logos, should I continue to use that relative path?

Ulf Kohlmorgen
    Participant

As long as your wordpress installation folder isn't changing it's valid for all kind of uploaded media (graphics for galleries, logos, etc.). Ofc you have to edit the year and month depending on your upload time 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.