Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Uploading issue

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • moleslas
    Participant

I can’t upload any image on my website using the upload assistant in the post editor. It doesn’t work on any navigator.

but it works when I upload via the media uploader or the page editor. Weird?

Could you help me to fix this?

I use the latest version of WordPress 3.6 and the 3.0.3 version of the theme

moleslas
    Participant

there is no option working on the post page. Almost anywhere I click doesn’t work (screen options, social, config option…)

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Moleslas,

It sounds like a plugin is conflicting with elements in WordPress. I would recommend deactivating each plugin one-by-one to find the culprit. I would also recommend updating to the latest version of DynamiX. Please let me know which plugin was conflicting.

Kind regards,
    Tom

moleslas
    Participant

I am sorry but it doesn’t come from a plugin. Any other things I should try?

cheers

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Are you using the latest version of DynamiX? If not, I would recommend updating.

If that doesn’t fix things, please provide us with your login details so we can take a further look. Please post your reply to private so only we can see your response.

Kind regards,
    Tom

moleslas
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Molesias,

I have just tried to log in but it looks like the login info is incorrect. Can you please take another look?

Can you just confirm exactly where you cannot upload images, are you using Visual Composer or an old feature? Please provide a screenshot.

Kind regards,
    Tom

moleslas
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Molesias,

I have just logged into your site and I can click the upload a media button as it bring up the upload box as normal. I can also see and click all of the Page Config options below the content.

I would recommend resetting your browsers cache to see if that resolves things. Have you tried using a different browser?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.