Home / Forums / ePix Support / Urgent : image size in a potfolio grid

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Eric Soh Deffo
    Participant

Hi,

Could you explain me the way to change the size of this image : http://new.picsmyhome.com/portfolio/skate-boarding

I am able to replace it by another image but unable to resize it. (I do not want to resize it in the media page because the image displayed size does not change but the image quality decreases !)

Could you please describe me the way precisely or add print screens because English is not my first language)

Thanks in advance.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Eric,

What do you mean by resize it, it’s a background image and is designed to be full width?

That post is set to Wide layout, you can change this via the Post > Page Layout > Wide Site Layout.

I hope that helps?

Eric Soh Deffo
    Participant

Hi Andy,

The image is one photo from a portfolio, you can see the other images by clicking the arrow when you scroll down.

I want to be able to control the size of the image. (Change the width and the height).

Is it possible to modify the size ?

My goal is to present all my images to my customers in a grid then when a customer clicks on an image he can see the image with few lines describing the history of the picture. The image displayed should be around 700X550 px max. Could you help me ?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

The only way to achieve that would be to remove the background image on that row and insert a “Single Image” via the Visual Composer. I hope that helps?

Eric Soh Deffo
    Participant

Hi,

There is no option to remove the background image on that row.

Please find the screenshot

Eric Soh Deffo
    Participant

Hi Andy,

I found the row, it was the text row in fact.

I am going to try your solution and let you know.

Thanks

Eric Soh Deffo
    Participant

ok thanks it works

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.