Home / Forums / ePix Support / Urgent Site Issues

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
  • hafeezsaeed
    Participant

I have 3 issues that have stalled my business and not allowed me to promote my website to clients.

Problems:
    1. Visual composer doesn’t seem to be responding to anything
    2. I am finding it extremely difficult to change the fonts and their sizes, especially the main menu fonts
    3. The mobile screen for my front page always adjust badly with a slider layout. I am looking at group sliders or carousel options but ideally i just wanted a full screen slider that adjusts properly showing a full photo on the mobile devices too.

Aims:
    1. To have a front page that shows a selection of photos clearly and with good responsiveness when viewing on mobile
    2. To be able to adjust fonts on site easily both size and style

Please help.

Hi @hafeezsaeed

1. For the issue on VC, it is likely that you are using an outdated version of the theme and Visual Composer. Can you please send over your site’s login credentials so we can check?

2. Can you please elaborate what is your issue with changing the font size? Fonts can be easily changed via the WP Dashboard, Appearance > Customize > Font Settings

3. Please send over your site’s URL so we can check this.

Thanks!

hafeezsaeed
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi Hafeez,

Your password seems to be not correct as I was not able to login. Can you please check?

Regards,

hafeezsaeed
    Participant

I have successfully logged in to your WP Dashboard and it shows that you are using an older version of Epix theme and Visual Composer which these are not compatible with WP 4.5. Kindly update the theme to version 2.3. Once updated, please update the Visual Composer that came along with the theme.

Regards,

hafeezsaeed
    Participant

Hi Hafeez,

Making the header/menu not overlay the slider will take a lot of changes to the codes which we do not support. The easiest option you have is to set the header layout to left or enable the logo to ‘Collapse’.

Regards,

hafeezsaeed
    Participant

Hi Hafeez,

To remove the white space, copy this CSS and paste it inside Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS box:

#footer {
        border-color: #000000 !important;
    }

To make words larger/bolder, this can be done via the editor or via CSS. Can you please specify which pages and which words you want bolder so we can check?

Thanks!

hafeezsaeed
    Participant

hafeezsaeed
    Participant

1. The space should be fixed now

2. The fonts on the menu are actually of the same ‘weight’. The submenu looks thinner because it is not set to uppercase.

3. You can use CSS as well to change the font of the tagline. Use this CSS and place the font name inside the quotation marks:

h2.description {
        font-family: "";
    }

4. The caption do not appear because the font color is white and the background is white. Use this CSS to change the text color to black:

.caption.title h3 {
        color: #000000;
    }

Thanks!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.