Home / Forums / ePix Support / Use of Secondary Logo

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Troy Pierce
    Participant

I would like to use the primary logo for most of the pages on my site but there will be one or two for subscription members only that I want to use a different logo in the menu.

I have set up the secondary logo but my question is, how do I use it only on certain pages?

Thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Troy,

Unfortunately this is not possible to do with the standard theme options on a user based option but you can change the logo depending on what skin you choose.

For example, you could have pages only certain users can access, these pages would have the secondary logo on them. This is the only way you can display a secondary logo. If you want to try to show the logo on a user based option, you could try playing around with this 3rd parts plugin, here.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Troy Pierce
    Participant

Actually Tom. I want to show the secondary logo on pages that ONLY members will see (so everyone that sees this page will see the secondary logo) so using a different skin would be perfect. I just couldn’t figure out how to do this. Can you help?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Troy,

Hopefully this helps.

1. Enter a secondary logo in Appearance > Theme Options > Header.
    2. Goto Appearance > Themes > Customize > Edit the skin you wish to use for members only or duplicate the current one and name it as e.g. membersSkin
    3. Within the members skin, goto the Menu Sidebar Tab > Branding Version > Set to Secondary.

I’d recommend checking out the customisation screencast too: http://themeva.com/docs/epix/create-set-edit-skins/

Troy Pierce
    Participant

Thank you for your help. I have exactly what I wanted now so this can be closed.

Troy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.