Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / User Language Switch and Buddypress User Language

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • wpfreak
    Participant

I can´t get it to work this simple plugin in Dynamix theme.
    Maybe I need to create or link plugins.php to path, where is the plugin searching for ?
    This function in buddypress-user-language.php [ bp_core_load_template( apply_filters( ‘bp_core_template_plugin’, ‘members/single/plugins’ ) );) ] doesn´t work in Dynamix, but in Salutation works well, because there is plugin.php file. How can i fix this Dynamix issue ? Ajax form for selecting of language isn´t displayed on user profile site.

Thanks tom

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Exactly which plugins are you installing and in what way are they not working? If you switch to the standard WordPress theme, Twenty Fourteen, do the plugins work as they should?

Please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

wpfreak
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have tested this and it seems that the plugin only works with Salutation and not the standard WP theme or DynamiX. As it does not work with the standard theme, this shows that it is a plugin issues. Plugins are meant to work across all themes. You will need to go back to the plugin developers to ask them about this as we cannot provide support for 3rd party plugins.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.