Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / user notification not works

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • 5ngua
    Participant

Jus want to report that user notifications (buddypress) at link domain.com/members/accountname/notifications/ does not work when DynamiX is activated.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

The new Buddypress plugin has added folders to the previous install so things are conflicting. If you login via FTP and remove the following folders from /DynnamiX
    /activity
    /blogs
    /forums
    /groups
    /members
    /registration

This should fix your issue.

Kind regards,
    Tom

5ngua
    Participant

oh, why don’t you make this modification public for all the DynamiX users so they can resolve the issue?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

You are the only user to come across this so far but we will look at putting it into the troubleshooting guide.
    BuddyPress have since changed the way they integrate with Themes leaving these old folders behind.

Kind regards,
    Tom

5ngua
    Participant

I did that and it seems to be better working, but just see a blank white screen.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you?

5ngua
    Participant

Sorry, please make sure that your instruction also works for your demo first. I can not always give you the login detail. I think there’s no need to login to Admin panel because this is a core file related issue. If this can be fixed through the admin panel, just let me know the steps to do and I will do that myself. If you need to know what plugins installed on my site, I also can provide a list.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

This works correctly on my test site which is what we test on before providing code or giving advice on what files to remove etc. Without seeing exactly what is happening to your site I cannot provide you with much more support hence why we ask for login details.

Kind regards,
    Tom

5ngua
    Participant

Hi, thanks for the explanation, I already figured it out. Just update from DynamiX from 4.0 to the lastest version and it works. Suggest you to stick the lastest version of DynamiX at the top of forum then people can get the update notification easier. Thanks,

5ngua
    Participant

if you can not stick the lastest version of DynamiX at the top of forum then please drop DynamiX 4.0 announcement so people won’t misunderstanding 4.0 is the lastest version. Thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I will suggest this to Andy.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.