Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Using Cufon In the Header Menu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Occupy Police
    Participant

I'm trying to change the font for the main tabs in my WP custom menu to a cufon font so that it stands out, how do I do that?  Here's a look at the menu > occupypolice.org

You'll see the tabs (   Home   |   Operations   |   Letter To and From Police   |   Forums   |   Get Involved   |   Contact   )

Also, How do I control the size?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

You would need to edit DynamiX/lib/inc/cufon-replace.php 

Search for 

// Header/Toppanel Gradients

and change to

Add this line

Cufon.replace('#nv-tabs ul li a').not('#nv-tabs ul li ul li a');

To change the size you can so that within Header Settings -> Custom CSS and add 

#nv-tabs ul li a {font-size:XXpx;}

You must be running at least DynamiX 2.8.8

Jeff
    Participant

I have done this. And it has successfully changed the nav bar links to cufon font.

It changed my body text back to normal font (this is fine)

however, now im getting this error:

Uncaught TypeError: Object function (){return P.replace.apply(null,arguments);} has no method ‘not’

pic of error:   http://www.jeffreymusgrave.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/error.png

Any help greatly appreciated!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Jeff,

JW Player can’t be found, which is the first error you’re receiving. I’m not sure where that error is but I don’t see that one in your console.

Jeff
    Participant

I am having trouble getting the cufon to work in the menu after the new upgrade… I know that it will significantly slow down my page load time but I would still like to take advantage of this.

can you please let me know what to edit in the cufon-replace.php file?

I tried the solution posted in the tersus forum but it seems its a little different.

thanks!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Jeff,

This would have to be something you request in the customization forum. The process is different now and I unfortunately can no longer provide free customization.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.