Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / using images for row background

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • Reginald Golden
    Participant

I’m trying to update some pages with a more modern look, but when I use a background I created in photoshop, i’m getting some weird type of overlay/repeat image. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong, Is there a size you recommend I create the background image? http://goldcorpsolutions.com/our-solutions/

Reginald Golden
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

When you’re setting the background image, are you change how it’s displayed? Under where you set the image, you can change the position of the image, you can set to “Cover”, “Contain” or “No Repeat”

Reginald Golden
    Participant

I believe I tried all of them except repeat and kept getting the same result

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

It was the “shaded wide” option that was causing the issue. I disabled that option and it displays correctly now.

Reginald Golden
    Participant

i still see the double image, i cleared my internet cache and deleted the wordpress cache. Very weird. By the way when do you think you’ll implement the slanted rows etc….

Reginald Golden
    Participant

I figured it out, my image can’t have a transparent background, I still want them slanted and curved rows lol

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I’ve just created it for the new theme that’s coming out. So hopefully in the near future I’ll implement into DynamiX 🙂

Reginald Golden
    Participant

By the way, my pricing page and business solutions page is blank with an error message since the
    Update. Any suggestions?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m going to push out a new update shortly. Visual Composer removed a function and because I didn’t get to test it fully, I didn’t see the error being caused.

Please edit the following files:

Dynamix/lib/inc/shortcodes/social-icons.php
    Dynamix/lib/inc/shortcodes/styled-boxes.php
    Dynamix/lib/inc/shortcodes/pricing-table.php
    Dynamix/lib/inc/shortcodes/text-slider.php

And remove the following line:

$output = $this->startRow($el_position) . $output . $this->endRow($el_position);

Reginald Golden
    Participant

pricing page still not working, should i wait for update?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’ve checked with the latest update that’s coming out and they definitely work, so I’d wait for that.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.