Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Using short code generator in a post for having a grid gallery with slideset

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Loyson
    Participant

Hi,

The short code generator isn't working wheni I want to insert a grid gallery base on a slide-set in my post. I want to have a post including a twelve picture album (the slide-set) and no categories (It works with). What's wrong and otherwise did someone have the html line for calling a slide set in the short code generator instead of doing it directly by the main panel options ?

Thanks for answers !

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Loyson,

Can you post the shortcode you have generated, I'm not sure I follow what you mean. 

Loyson
    Participant

Hi, 

The problem is that no code is generated when I fill up all concerned choices (including size etc.) and press "generate". It works for all other configurations of choices but it doesn't when I just want to have only a slide-set and no post to be shown ???

Thanks in advance.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Loyson,

Does it display undefined? If so there is a fix for this on the forum index page. 

Outpost12 Studios
    Participant

I'm having this same problem. Where are you saying to look for the undefined? 

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

When you click on 'Send to Editor' if it displays 'Undefined' then there is a fix. The best way to fix it would be to install 2.8.8. 

Outpost12 Studios
    Participant

Yeah, unfortunately I don't get any response at all when I hit the send to editor button. I believe I'm running the latest version of Dynamix. Can you send me that fix for the "undefined" response? Maybe it's the same thing. 

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

The latest version of DynamiX will solve this – if you have that already then there must be an installation issue or conflict with a plugin?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.