I just updated to V3.0 (very nice work btw!).
I still have a couple of issues though.
On my home page, I am using a grid gallery and tried to disable the “read more” button but it is still showing up – link: http://www.dordognegite.net/
Also on grid gallery, some pictures within one category are not showing up.
link: http://www.dordognegite.net/gallerie/ (category “Oustal”)
It should show all the pictures from the page : http://www.dordognegite.net/loustal/
One last thing, but not the most important: on the slide galleries (like http://www.dordognegite.net/loustal/ – or http://www.dordognegite.net/lou-sol-del-deyme/) the space between the pictures are odd. Everything should be on the left, but here the space is in the middle of two pictures or on the left, leaving the last picture on the right.
Again, thanks for your support – it’s rare to have a quality service like yours.
Thanks a lot,
Tom ( Support)Keymaster
1. With regards to the ‘Read More’ link there are two ways to to remove it.
If you are using Slide Set galleries, go to Slide Set Manager > Click the small cog on each image > Extras > Read More Text, OFF.
If using posts, go to your Post > Additional > Disable Read More OFF.
2. With the grid gallery categories, are your images definitely in post category? Are all the images set as featured images?
3. The slider detects the last images then aligns it right. I would recommend adding 2 more images in or remove the last image to make the slider show the images correctly. For the other gallery, maybe add 1 more image and have 2 slides of 4 images?
Hope that helps.
Sorry for the confusion, I have 2 different issues on two grid galleries:
- I am using grid gallery (with slide set) on my home page: http://www.dordognegite.net/ (last gallery) – on this gallery, I have the “read more” issue mentioned above.
- On the general gallery on the page http://www.dordognegite.net/gallerie/ , I am using posts and categories. All the images are set as featured image, and the posts are in the right categories. However, some pictures of the category “Oustal” are not showing up.
I’m sending you a message with my login. Thanks for the help!
- It looks like there is an issue here with the disable read more and slide sets, I’ll fix this and let you know the fix.
- The reason this isn’t working is because your category “Oustal” does not have a matching slug, it should be “outstal” however, it is “loustal”, you just need to change this to outstal and it should work fine.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.