Home / Forums / ePix Support / VC 4.1.2?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • I asked the same thing in my other post but I didn’t really get an answer so I am being specific on this one. My question is how do I update my current VC 4.1.1 to 4.1.2???

I deactivated the current VC which is 4.1.1, deleted it, re-installed it. I received 4.1.1 again AND it keeps telling me I need to update it. Should I disregard what I am seeing? I don’t want to disregard and later on down the line, I do need to upgrade it and my site gets all screwy…getting frustrated with all these updates. Below is What I see.

WPBakery Visual Composer
    Deactivate | Edit

Drag and drop page builder for WordPress. Take full control over your WordPress site, build any layout you can imagine – no programming knowledge required.

Version 4.1.1 | By Michael M – WPBakery.com | Visit plugin site

There is a new version of WPBakery Visual Composer available. View version 4.1.2 details. Download new version from CodeCanyon.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi guys,

As mentioned in this large sticky thread here, the latest themeva version of VC is bundled with the theme.

Visual Composer is modified to have all of these extra options that are included with the theme but not included with the standard version of VC. This is why you cannot update to the latest version of VC. You will need to wait until they have fixed all of the issues they have caused, Andy will then fix them for the theme, then an update to ePix will be released. When this update is out, you will be able to download it, delete the plugin then install the latest version.

Until then, we are sticking to 4.1.1 until they fix the issues created. They are releasing new updates every few days or so that are still fiddled with bugs. We are working with them to fix it.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused but I assure you, we are working hard to get this bugs squashed.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Thank you Tom. Really appreciate all the help I have received from you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.