Home / Forums / ePix Support / VC 4.3.4

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Hi, I just updated the ePix theme. Deleted the old VC and installed a new one but I am only getting version 4.1.1. I am getting below message saying there is a newer version available, which is 4.3.4. How can I get it? When I log into CodeCanyon, I cannot find where to download the new version. Using wp 4.0. Domain name http://www.piixdot.com. Thanks again.

WPBakery Visual Composer
    Deactivate | Edit

Drag and drop page builder for WordPress. Take full control over your WordPress site, build any layout you can imagine – no programming knowledge required.

Version 4.1.1 | By Michael M – WPBakery.com | View details
    There is a new version of WPBakery Visual Composer available. View version 4.3.4 details. Download new version from CodeCanyon.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

You still seem to be on an old version of ePix (1.0.9). The current latest version is (1.2)

A new update has been released for ePix which contains the latest version of Visual Composer too.

For more information on updating the theme, please see here.

Once updated, you can update VC by go to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Appearance, Install Plugins, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

Then reset your browser cache and websites cache (if you have a cache plugin installed).

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Just updated the theme and visual composer for you and it looks like everything is fixed now.

Hope this helps 🙂

Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.