Home / Forums / ePix Support / VC Bugging since WordPress Update 3.9.1 –

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • HAROLDDP
    Participant

Dear all,

I’ve just updated my WP version to 3.9.1 and ……surprise 🙁
    I can’t edit Slides (via Slide set manager) using drag n drop functions anymore. All thumbnails and import system are not showing.

Same when it comes to add some Single Text Block to pages. I can only edit text via HTML Command and I can’t see the text buttons /option on the top anymore.

Any comments ?
    I really need help since I update my galleries on a regular basis.
    thanks for your support.
    best,
    Harold

HAROLDDP
    Participant

By The Way I’ve uploaded JS composer to the latest version 4.2/
    I had to delete the previous WPBackery JS plgin I had in oreder to replace it.

and know I think I did something I shouldn’t have done …..

This is what I get when Trying to connect to my web:

Fatal error: Class ‘WPBakeryShortCode_VC_Row’ not found in /home/hdpphoto/www/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/inc/shortcodes/styled-boxes.php on line 177

I don’t really know what to do

thanks

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Harold,

Please update the theme to the latest version and ensure Visual Composer is upto date too. See here for updating it: http://help.themeva.com/theme-issues/

HAROLDDP
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your swift return, but I can’t even log to my /wp-admin any more.
    message says
    Fatal error: Class ‘WPBakeryShortCode_VC_Row’ not found in /home/hdpphoto/www/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/inc/shortcodes/styled-boxes.php on line 177

I re-installed Epix folder via FTP , but it doesn’t make any changes.
    When I check line 177 on my ” Styled-boxes.php” it does however show “WPBakeryShortCode_VC_Row”

I really don’t know what to do …. 🙁

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Via FTP > delete Visual Composer plugin > then you will get the wp-admin back > ePix should be updated > you should be prompted to install Visual Composer. Then the latest version of ePix and Visual Composer should be installed.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

HAROLDDP
    Participant

Yup Finaly found this work around 🙂

So Scared !

Everything back to normal however I still can’t use the ” Drag and drop ” function for my slide set manager.
    My Visual composer re-installed is Version 3.7.2

not too sure how to fix that.

Thank you guys for the very good support ! Really appreciate

HAROLDDP
    Participant

Hi guys,

Ok My Bad, Everything back to normal I believe I didn’t update theme correctly … What a newbie … :-/
    Thanks again !

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.