Home / Forums / ePix Support / VC Doesn't work?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Mitch Blokker
    Participant

Hi All,
    I’m new here, i’ve buyed today my first theme. offcourse it will be Epix. looks sooo nice!
    cause i’m a newbie in wordpress and webdesign, I have a question for you, i’ll hope you can help me with that.

I make my wordpress site with MAMP for the mac (internet browser google-CHROME).
    I want to use Visual Composer to make my first page, on the tutorial is looks very easy, just what i need!
    but, the problem is.. if i make a new page –> title: “homepage”. and i want to use some of the visual composer options, they ignore everything.. how can is fix this?

the layout of the Visual composer is also different, what can i do?
    Thanks anyway!
    greetings from Holland!

Mitch Blokker
    Participant

Update: i’ve install the theme with the ” Envato toolkit ” -plugin.

Mitch Blokker
    Participant

Could someone help me please?
    something wrong with the webkit of visual composer?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Mitch,

I am not sure what you mean by this? Have you installed Visual Composer via the theme? Or have you installed your own version?

What do you mean by Visual Composer options ignore everything? As your site is not live for me to view, please provide some screenshots or video so I can get a better understanding.

The following information may help you if you have the incorrect version of Visual Composer. The latest stable version is 4.2.2.

Once updated, you can update VC by go to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Appearance, Install Plugins, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

Then reset your browser cache and websites cache (if you have a cache plugin installed).

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Mitch Blokker
    Participant

Hi Tom,
    Thanks for your support, i did the protocol for updating VC, but nothing changed.
    This is an screenshot of how my VC looks in wordpress 3.9.1. [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/2ng8nbs.png[/IMG]
    every button on that, does nothing.
    i’ll hope you can help me with this.
    kind regarts,
    Mitch

Mitch Blokker
    Participant

Mitch Blokker
    Participant

Tom,
    I have found it!
    THe problem was, MAMP.. I tried it on my real server (online) and that worked..

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.