Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / VC editor not showing up with update

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Joe
    Participant

Hi guys,

I just updated everything and the VC editor seems like it’s gone. I loaded the latest version just this morning. Yes, it’s activated. 🙂

What did I miss?

Thanks,
    Joe

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Joe,

Can you post your WP login details and I’ll take a look for you.

Joe
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Joe
    Participant

I can’t seem to be able to update the slider either. 🙁 It’s not taking my purchase code.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Joe,

First off, it looks like you’re running out of memory. I can’t access the themes or plugins area. Please increase your memory size, as per this guide: https://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP

Joe
    Participant

Hrmm, that doesn’t make sense. I just checked and haven’t used a quarter of my allotted memory. I”m accessing theme and plugin areas without issues.

I see that I had you as super admin, but not as admin of the site. Sorry. Hopefully that clears it up. Let me know if I’m missing something.

Thanks!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Joe,

The plugin wasn’t installed, I’ve installed it now and activated it.

Joe
    Participant

Thanks Andy,

It looks like I might have loaded the wrong composer because there are two in the MU plugin list. It was the only one that showed up for me when i was looking for it “WPBakery Visual Composer & qTranslate-X”.

Any ideas on the slider. My efforts result in the purchase code being rejected.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Joe,

The slider has to updated manually, if you want to update automatically, you have to purchase the slider individually – see the guide here: http://acoda.com/troubleshooting-guide/

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.