Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / VC Masonry Grid : Variables in URL "more"

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Anthony OLIVEIRA
    Participant

Hi all,

I have a question about VC Masonry Grid, as the plugin is “in stock” I can’t get a ticket from their support…So I ask it there maybe you can answer! 🙂

I made a page with a Masonry Grid (http://new.topeaks.fr/media/) with a custom grid I Made: 1 image, Post Title, Post Excerpt and Post Button. When you click on the “more” button, you’re redirected on the Media default URL. To go on this page, I had to put the “Post Link” on button settings. It’s fine for now but because it’s the default media page I can’t customize it like I want, by adding some feature like a Pie chart or a Progress bar.

I Would like to set the button with a custom URL for each page I would create, but because it’s created with VC, I would need a variable in the custom URL that get the Post title to redirect on the good page.

My question is: Can I put a variable in a custom URL? If yes, what’s the syntax for it?

I hope my question is understandable ^^ Thanks a lot!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Mickaël,

Unfortunately I only have limited knowledge of VC, so I can only help so much. For full support, you have to buy their license.

I don’t think it’s possible, since the Grid Elements only allows you to add a button that grabs the “Post Link”. Unfortunately VC doesn’t pull in any custom fields, as far as I know. That would be the question for them.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.