Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / VC problem, filtering not working

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Gomez Gomez
    Participant

Hello,

I do not understand why, I updated everything. My visual composer does not work well. Among others in the gallery (portfolio categories) does not work the filter by category. It sees only “ALL”!
    Thanks!

Hi @filipposky

Can you send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can check on this further?

Regards,

Gomez Gomez
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @filipposky

We tried to create a new portfolio page to test and it’s also behaving the same way.

For us to further investigate, can you please give us permission to disable all your plugins to check if any of those plugins is causing the issue?

Regards,

Gomez Gomez
    Participant

Hello Yes, of course.
    Disable.!

Hi @filipposky

We have disabled the plugins and the category filter is still behaving the same way.

We are investigating on this further and we will get back to you once we have an update on this.

Regards,

Hi @filipposky

Instead of adding the Gallery via Page Config, I think it is best to add a Post Grid or Post Masonry Grid as the category filter works without any issue as seen here:
    http://www.marcosquarci.com/second-portfolio/

If you’d prefer to use the Gallery option via Page Config, we will investigate on the issue further.

Thanks!

Gomez Gomez
    Participant

Hello and thanks!

I would say that if you can investigate is better, also because I had chosen your theme for that reason!

The group slider on the home page is not working as it should …. 🙁
    See you soon and thanks again!
    F

Hi @filipposky

I have forwarded the issue with the Category Filter to the developer. Another set of eyes will help identify the issue that I may have missed. 🙂

For the Group Slider issue on the homepage that you mentioned, can you please elaborate what the issue is as I am not seeing anything wrong with it as of the moment.

Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.