Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Vc update

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • BeachWebDesign
    Participant

Can you please provide a link to acquire vc update?
    Hopefully that will fix parallax not working in Firefox or Chrome, and not uncaught exceptions per Developer Tools.
    http://beachwebdesign.site/ (Staging)

BeachWebDesign
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @beachwebdesign

Can you send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can test and check on this further from our end?

Regards,

BeachWebDesign
    Participant

BeachWebDesign
    Participant

I wanted to update you. I have tried:

Every combination of row settings
    Implementation of 2 separate jQuery parallax plugins using both the text widget, and the html widget (neither worked)
    Updating Vc to 5.0 (From another theme from which it was bundled)
    14 hours spent trying to resolve – no luck

Now I have replaced the original VC which was bundled with Dynamix. (Which was the first theme I ever purchased from ThemeForest!) This is the only site I have it on at the current moment.

Hope this extra info helps!~
    Elmer Twilley

BeachWebDesign
    Participant

Hi @beachwebdesign

Can you please specify which page you are having issues with the Parallax?

I created a test page and the Parallax Background is working as expected. You can see it here: http://beachwebdesign.site/?page_id=100&preview=true

Regards!

BeachWebDesign
    Participant

Sure, it doesn’t work. It’s not working on the page you created either, not to mention the background is stretched and blurry beyond comprehension. This is on most recent version of Firefox or Chrome. Just forget it, I have wasted enough time with this issue. Almost 30 hours for something that is supposed to work out of the box.

Thanks for whatever efforts you applied. For what it’s worth, you should investigate this further or mention that parallax images may be problematic in your product description, as it is currently, your theme is useless for that purpose.

Hi @beachwebdesign

We have not received reports from other customers regarding the issue, so we’ll consider this an isolated issue for now.

In order for us to investigate further, we need more information on the issue. Screencast/Screenshots from your end will definitely help.

The background on the page I created is stretched and pixelated because it is a really small image covering a large space.

Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.