Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / vc_tabs no longer working

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
  • michaeljphoto
    Participant

After moving to the latest version of WP, my vc_tabs are no longer displaying as expected. I have already updated visual composer per the forum for WP 4.5, however that did not resolve my issue. Here is an example of non-working vc_tabs:

[vc_tabs interval="0"][vc_tab title="Complete" tab_id="1381793471-2-93"][vc_column_text]

Complete
    [/vc_column_text][divider_line][list style="arrow"]Package includes:

2-4 minute video
    Filmed in full 1920 x 1080 High Definition
    Full interior and exterior video including detail shots
    Option to add our custom Dynamic video shots showcasing the views & interiors at the same time
    Post processing including color correction and grading
    Professional royalty free music soundtrack
    Uploaded to our YouTube, Vimeo & Facebook pages
    Keyword tagged for Google
    Links and code to embed the video onto your website and full HD copy provided (DVD available upon request)
    All videos are optimized for mobile viewing.
    [/list][divider_line][vc_column_text]*Some example videos may have been customized beyond the package specs.[/vc_column_text][videoembed type="vimeo" url="https://vimeo.com/97891170"][/vc_tab][vc_tab title="Complete Scripted" tab_id="1381794096876-2-0"][vc_column_text]

Complete Scripted
    [/vc_column_text][divider_line][list style="arrow"]

3-6 minute video
    Filmed in full 1920 x 1080 High De?nition
    Option to add our custom Dynamic video shots showcasing the views & interiors at the same time
    Agent created script w/ RHT revisions
    Professional Voice Over included
    Agent on-camera intro and or voice over is extra.
    Royalty free music soundtrack
    Uploaded to our website and YouTube, Vimeo and Facebook pages
    Links and code to embed the video onto your website and full HD copy provided (DVD available upon request)
    [/list][divider_line][vc_column_text]* Some example videos may have been customized beyond the package specs.[/vc_column_text][videoembed type="vimeo" url="https://vimeo.com/94464053"][/vc_tab][vc_tab title="Premium Package" tab_id="1381794141959-3-9"][vc_column_text]

Premium AG

3-6 minute video
    Aerial video of property and grounds
    Agent created script with RHT revisions
    Professional Voice-Over
    Agent on-camera intro and or voice over is extra
    Uploaded to our YouTube, Vimeo and Facebook pages
    Links and code to embed the video onto your website and full HD copy of video file (DVD available upon request)
    [/list][divider_line][vc_column_text]* Some example videos may have been customized beyond the package specs.[/vc_column_text][videoembed type="vimeo" url="https://vimeo.com/92091797"][/vc_tab][vc_tab title="Premium Estate Package" tab_id="1381794163274-4-6"][vc_column_text]

Premium RHT Hosted

Properties over 10,000 SqFt
    4-6 minute video
    2-3 day shoot
    Features our custom Dynamic video shots showcasing the interior and views at the same time.
    Full exterior and interior video including details
    Aerial video of property and grounds
    Includes preview of the property
    Professional voice over
    Uploaded to our YouTube, Vimeo and Facebook pages
    Links and code to embed the video onto your website and full HD copy of video file (DVD available upon request)
    [/list][divider_line][vc_column_text]* Some example videos may have been customized beyond the package specs.[/vc_column_text][videoembed type="vimeo" url="https://vimeo.com/113592640"][/vc_tab][vc_tab title="Add On Items" tab_id="1381794182238-5-6"][divider_line][list style="arrow"]

Aerial Video can be added to any package
    Aerial Stills
    Town or Neighborhood Footage
    Actors/Models
    Agent on camera/voice over
    Premium Titling and intro
    Professional Voice-Over
    Time-lapse
    Extra Structures i.e. guest or pool houses
    Properties over 6,000 square feet
    Travel fees are added for properties outside of Marin and San Francisco.
    [/list][/vc_tab][vc_tab title="FAQ" tab_id="1381810500646-6-1"][divider_line][vc_column_text]Filming most properties requires approximately 6-9 hours of uninterrupted access to the property.

Post production turn-around time for most projects is approximately 2-5 days after shoot (depending on current workload).

All packages include High Definition video, royalty free music, professional audio, interview lighting, professional editing, one change edit, uploaded to our YouTube, Vimeo and Facebook pages, html code for embedding the video on websites. You will also receive a high resolution file of the final video for your desktop to show at listing presentations or open houses and DVD if requested.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][/vc_tabs]

This should be providing tabs on this URL: http://www.therealhometour.com/video-services/ but it’s not. Please advise!

Michael

Can you please send to us your site’s login credentials so we can check your theme and Visual Composer version?

Thanks!

michaeljphoto
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

As I checked, you are using an updated version of Visual Composer, however, the theme version you are using is outdated. Please update your theme to version 5.3 and check if your tabs will start working once the update is done.

Regards,

michaeljphoto
    Participant

Hi @michaeljphoto

I checked your WP Dashboard and you are still using an outdated theme (Dynmix 5.0.4). Kindly update the theme to version 5.3.

Regards,

michaeljphoto
    Participant

Hi,

We will not be able to give you the direct link to download the update to the theme.

You can either use the Envato Plugin (https://github.com/envato/envato-wordpress-toolkit/archive/master.zip) or you will need to login to your ThemeForest account to download the update then upload the theme to your server via FTP.

Here’s a guide:
    http://themeva.com/docs/dynamix/theme-installation-updating/

Thanks!

michaeljphoto
    Participant

Thanks for providing those details. I have since been able to setup the envato plug-in per your documentation. However that did not update the theme or give me an option to update the them to the latest version. I then downloaded the latest version of the entire theme archive from ThemeForest. I was then able to successfully update the theme using FTP. It did require some plug-in updates, which I also completed. It appears that both the theme and related plug-in updates went in clean. However I am still showing the same error, even though I am now using the updated theme.

Any further debugging advice I can pass on to my web guy? Thanks again in advance.

Hi,

I tried to check http://www.therealhometour.com/video-services/ and the tabs are working from my end. Can you please recheck? Try to clear your browser cache or use a private Window and retry visiting the page?

If the issue persists from your end, send us a screenshot or screencap of the issue so we can compare this with what we see from our end?

Thanks!

Stas Chikh
    Participant

Hello,

I also have problem with Tabs. I have Dynamix 5.3 installed with Visual Composer 4.11.2.

First of all, Tabs are now Deprecated by Visual Composer. What is the alternative? Should it be replaced with something else?

Second, my existing tabs are showing OK on the site, but not in the backend for editing. I need to edit it, but not able to do so. If I switch to classic, I can see tags [vc_tab], so the content is there, but I am not able to edit it using Visual Composer. If I add a new Tabs control, it adds an element, but missing the tab section itself.

Thank you in advance.

Hi @stas4444

Can you send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can check on this further?

Regards,

Stas Chikh
    Participant

Hi @stas4444

I can’t seem to login to your WP Dashboard using the credentials you sent. Can you check, please?

Regards,

Stas Chikh
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.