Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Very low search engine listing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Elise Gray
    Participant

Hi there,

I love the theme, but I find that my site has the poorest search engine ranking of any website I've ever worked on before. I'm using the All in One SEO plugin but my page is still listed very low in Google results. In fact, my blog posts don't seem to make Google listings at all. According to analytics, I never seem to get any web hits via search engines.

Do you have any advice for improving this? Or is this because of the page load time due to the theme and extra features I put in?

http://www.thejournoholic.com/

Thanks so much for any guidance you can offer!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Elise,

I don't know if it's related but I had to attempt a couple of times to visit your site, also the theme is acutally installed incorrectly see this page for a guide Installing DynamiX

Elise Gray
    Participant

Thanks, Andy. So how can I go about fixing this without losing my posts, uploads, etc.? Will a download of the database and export blog file suffice? And this should improve connection speed or what effect will it have? I had not heard that my site was having loading issues.

The tips are much appreciated!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Elise,

Re-installing the theme will not affect your posts etc, just remove the theme and re-install the theme using just the DynamiX folder (as described in the guide) – reactive and you should notice a bit of a difference with the way it looks. 

Let me know how that goes. 

Elise Gray
    Participant

Wow. Fix took minutes and now I'm on page one of Google search results. Thanks so much!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.