Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Video Background Issues

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • bonzerbariplayer
    Participant

Hey there, I tried implementing a video background on the development site at http://www.cthnyc.org/dev3/the-first-noel/ and it is showing up incredibly small. How to I fix this?

bonzerbariplayer
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

bonzerbariplayer
    Participant

I have found CSS that allows me to make it larger but now there are black bars on the video. How can I fix?

Hi @bonzerbariplayer

We can’t seem to access your site. The page redirects to Sucuri WebSite Firewall – Access Denied. Can you please check?

Regards,

bonzerbariplayer
    Participant

I believe Securi gave you a bad bot warning. I’m pretty sure you tried accessing from IP 104.144.249.123, I have gone ahead and whitelisted that IP address for you. If you have other issues accessing the site please let me know what Securi is telling you and I can further try to remedy your access.

Hi @bonzerbariplayer

Can you please whitelist this IP address because I still can’t access the site?

Thanks!

bonzerbariplayer
    Participant

Done!

Hi @bonzerbariplayer

I checked your site and the video background is taking the entire homepage screen. Is this how the video background should look like: http://tinypic.com/r/2ibl2ja/9

Regards,

bonzerbariplayer
    Participant

The video is deceptive because it is dark, but you will notice there are black bars that appear around the edges of the video, especially when you resize the window.

Hi @bonzerbariplayer

I do see the issue now. This is happening because the width of the video is dependent on the content’s height.

To fix the issue, I increased the top and bottom padding and that black space on the side should be gone now.

Regards,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.