Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / video gallery not working, and help on couple of other items

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • theoxon
    Participant

Hi
    I have recently purchased Dynamix theme and its just perfect, being fairly new in this field ran into couple of issues.

1.) my video gallery doesn’t seems to be loading videos, I can see video names however there is no sign of videos when loaded to the page. I am using slide set manager to create gallery. could you please advise ?

2.) how do I get rid of cart sign on top right corner of page.

3.) looking to create an option for registration of students on different course, could you advise on any plugin for that or anything included in dynamic theme.

let me know if you need any more information.

Many Thanks

Hi @theoxon

1.) Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can personally check on this further from our end?

2.) You can remove the cart logo via Appearance > Widget

3.) There are a lot of plugins that you can setup a registration. One example for this is MemberPress. You can check on this link http://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/5-best-wordpress-membership-plugins-compared/ for other kinds of plugins.

Regards,

theoxon
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @theoxon

My apologies, I forgot to ask this. Can you please specify the page where you added the video gallery?

Regards,

theoxon
    Participant

Hi @theoxon

I checked the page you specified and I do not see any videos uploaded on that page. Can you please tell us the steps you did in setting up a video gallery so we can check further on this issue?

Regards,

theoxon
    Participant

Hi @theoxon

I checked again but I still can’t find the videos you uploaded. Please send the screenshots via http://www.tinypic.com so I can check further on this.

Regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.