Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Video Problem in the Gallery slide sets and with the shortcode

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
  • Cap Leader
    Participant

The video doesn't work in the gallery slide sets. I tried in .flv and .mov and .mp4.

With Youtube it is ok but nothing else

The  Video shortcode doesn't work too

I installed JW Player and JW Player Plugin for WordPress

I spent several days to solve that problem without success

Thanks for your return

Best Regards 

Patrick 

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Patrick,

I've just setup a test page on your site and tried it, with the mov file you have it appears JW Player doesn't like the way it's encoded. 

I've added a second video to that slide set which is a FLV file from Videohive and it works fine. I've left the test page for you to see. 

Cap Leader
    Participant

I didn't find the "Test Page" Maybe you gave another name to the page ….  I  have take look over all my pages and didn't find anything , execpt my fault …

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I defintely named it test page – I can't access your site at the moment? 

Cap Leader
    Participant

Sorry Andy I did'nt find the "test page". I connected yet few minutes ago and I will send you a sreenshot about all my pages (to your other mail contact because I don't know how join a file here)

Thanks for all and Nice Halloween !:-)

Patrick

Cap Leader
    Participant

The auto-play doesn't work in in video in Gallery Slide sets with JW Player except in 3D why not in a stage gallery 

and if it is possible how to do ?

How to set the autoplay in video in Gallery Slide sets with JW Player?

How to set the boucle in video in Gallery Slide sets with JW Player?

Best 

Patrick 

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Patrick,

The autoplay does with with JW Player, is the autoplay checkbox selected in the Gallery Slide Set? 

Cap Leader
    Participant

Hi Andy, 

Yes  the autoplay is selected in the Gallery Slide Set

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I can't see what that wouldn't work, I've tested with the latest version (see this page http://dynamix.creativeworkz.co.uk/galleries-2/stage/) and it works fine. 

Cap Leader
    Participant

Yes it's true Andy, it's work now… I don't understand exactly what's happened and what I did ????

Howtever for the loop, is it  possible to put the video in loop? 

Best 

Patrick 

Anonymous

Hi Patrick,

I'm glad it's working now – Loop is something I need to add in within a future update. I'll put it on the wishlist 🙂

Cap Leader
    Participant

Hi Andy, 

Could you tell me when the wishlist will become an update ? :)

Best & Thanks

Patrick 

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Just when I get the time to do it – I can make it a custom job if you're will to pay for it, I normally make it slightly cheaper because I'll add it to a future update. The benefit being you get it sooner. 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.