Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Vimeo videos in a gallery

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Robin Lewis
    Participant

Hi 

your video shortcode gallary is this

[postgallery_grid content="titleoverlay" lightbox="yes" categories="11,12" shadow="shadow-medium" id="0" imageeffect="shadowreflection" imgheight="160" imgwidth="270" height="200"/]

how do I add content to this?? and I asume I can put this code in to tabs like you do on yout tutorial!

Im being simple again I know sorry for being slow at picking this up! I want to make a gallary of vimeo videos in a tab. I have tried using the slide set gallary shortcode but I can not seem to get it to work. my viedos are currently in posts and added to a catagory. 

Is there a video tutoial for this? that I can follow? 

thanks

Robin Lewis
    Participant

Figured it out using one of your automatic slide sets, thank you for the pile of info you have provided

Robin Lewis
    Participant

I take it back im still stuck!!!

how do I get the videos with this code to open in a light box rather than play in their small boxes

[tabswrap] [tabhead id="1"] DOCUMENTARY [/tabhead] [tabhead id="2"] SHORT FILMS [/tabhead] [tabhead id="3"] FACTUAL [/tabhead] [tabhead_last id="4"] MOTION GRAPHICS[/tabhead_last] [tab id="1"]  [postgallery_grid content="textimage" slidesetid="documentary " shadow="shadow-xsmall" id="0" imageeffect="shadowreflection" /] [/tab] [tab id="2"] tabcontent 2 [/tab] [tab id="3"] tabcontent 3 [/tab] [tab id="4"] tabcontent 4 [/tab] [/tabswrap]

the gallary bit of code is 

[postgallery_grid content="textimage" slidesetid="documentary " shadow="shadow-xsmall" id="0" imageeffect="shadowreflection" /]

the website page is

http://robinlewismedia.co.uk/?page_id=31

thanks

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Robin,

The video URL is placed into the datasource e.g. your documentary Slide Set. Add the video URL and choose Vimeo from the embed type. 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.