Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Visual Composer

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Bram van der Veen
    Participant

Hi guys,

I’m running the latest version of WP with the latest version of your theme. I’ve updated VC to 4.3.5 but when activated I get black pages and can’t access the admin bar.

I’ve disabled all other plugins, but realize now it’s VC causing this issue.

What can I try to resolve this?

Thanks!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hey Bram,

That’s strange, I’ve not experienced that or had anyone else have the same issue. Do you have a link to your site and WordPress login details, I’ll take a quick look for you.

Kind regards,
    Andy

Bram van der Veen
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

All the pages seem to load fine for me. I tried using the login details but it’s only subscriber level and I can’t access anything.

Cheers,
    Andy

Bram van der Veen
    Participant

Apologies, forgot to make you Administrator. On the homepage only the slider loads, but nothing else..

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

No worries, I’ve taken a look and it appears wordpress is running out of memory. Try increasing it via the /wp-config.php file. You’ll need to define a bigger amount of memory.

See the guide here: http://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP

The reason I think this is because once you start disabling most of the plugins, it starts working fine again.

Bram van der Veen
    Participant

Thanks that fixed it! Would’ve never figured that out myself! Cheers!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

No problem, I’m glad it’s sorted!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.