Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Visual Composer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Ken Taylor
    Participant

I have updated the theme and the visual composer does not work. It times out and says it needs to be updated. I click on update now and it takes me to the purchase page. I purchased the newest visual composer and upload it to the theme and it gives me a fatal error. I then have to delete the plugin from my server just to get back to the same starting point. I am stuck with no options and  without the visual composer i cant even create a page. I would like to get started on this soon as possible, please advise.

Ken Taylor
    Participant

it seems like i had content on the page that wasnt letting the visual composer load. Now i can use the visual composer but how do i update it. I purchased the plugin for 25 bucks and averytime i tried to install, it gives me the same fatal error.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Ken,

In Dynamix 3.0, Visual Composer is built into the themes code so a plugin won’t work. Could you provide me with more information please?

Are you using the latest version of Dynamix and WordPress? Dynamix 3.0 & WordPress 3.5.1.

Kind regards,

Tom

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.